Samurai
  IT001990564650  



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 119  
Meat index 124  
Muscularity 119  
Weight Increase 110  
Birth Ease 115  
Calving Ease 93  
Size 107  
Docility 110  
Reproductive precocity 95  
Genetic distance 101  
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -1.1% Tongue -1.6% Total -2.7% calves number 2832
2922 offspring in 781 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
ZAINO FA - CN 201561
ITALO FA - IT004902526356
ZUCCA-146 - CN12288E
Padre OTTMAR FA - IT001990250005
CLINTON FA - IT078CN042C010
MAYA - IT001990031492
ERA - IT001900274151
GIANDUIA FA - IT004902500746
LATTE FA - IT004990109382
FATA - IT004901035225
Madre PERLA - IT001990345081
FURBO FA - IT004902105650
MILADY - IT001901206534
VERA - TO 20059A
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
102 558 1.559 123 157 200
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
10-05-2011
Breeder
FERRERO MARTA - CALUSO (TO) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it