Paride
  IT004990459958



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 118  
Meat index 121  
Muscularity 112  
Weight Increase 110  
Birth Ease 114  
Calving Ease 102  
Size 109  
Docility 88  
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -2.0% Tongue -1.9% Total -3.9% calves number 2282
2329 offspring in 731 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
BULL FA - IT144CN136B035
DELTA FA - IT004096001476
VESPA-25 - CN33585D
Padre LANCIO FA - IT004903124190
ZAINO FA - CN 201561
FUMATA - IT004903064469
DEMETRA - IT004217002030
TACCO FA - CN 2288D
BILLY FA - IT040CN010B014
UTEA - CN24306D
Madre LUPA - IT004990090655
-
CULMA - IT245CN071C008
-
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
77 522 1.523 123 146 192
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
13-01-2008
Breeder
MANFREDI DARIO - VILLANOVA MONDOVI' (CN) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it