Ottimo
  IT004990399187



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 117  
Meat index 118  
Muscularity 104  
Weight Increase 110  
Birth Ease 111  
Calving Ease 108  
Size 110  
Docility 109  
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -2.2% Tongue -1.0% Total -3.2% calves number 2107
2144 offspring in 727 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
BULL FA - IT144CN136B035
DELTA FA - IT004096001476
VESPA-25 - CN33585D
Padre LANCIO FA - IT004903124190
ZAINO FA - CN 201561
FUMATA - IT004903064469
DEMETRA - IT004217002030
OLIMPICO FA - CN 18150B
DELANO FA - IT001300001991
VELA - TO 23293A
Madre MILVA - IT004990137105
RAMBO - CN 6497C
TATA - CN39899C
GAZZA - CN 26338A
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
83 490 1.292 123 155 184
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
04-03-2007
Breeder
VIGHETTI EZIO - CAVALLERMAGGIORE (CN) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it