Primo
  IT001990311551  



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 117  
Meat index 120  
Muscularity 117  
Weight Increase 106  
Birth Ease 107  
Calving Ease 99  
Size 105  
Docility 103  
Reproductive precocity 93  
Genetic distance 88  
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -1.9% Tongue -0.3% Total -2.2% calves number 3512
3579 offspring in 968 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
OLIMPICO FA - CN 18150B
DELANO FA - IT001300001991
VELA - TO 23293A
Padre MAGNUM FA - IT004990124804
BRASIL FA - IT217TO007B009
FRAGOLA - IT004904014919
VINTA-146 - CN46179D
TYSON FA - CN49471C
BIGBEN FA - IT172CN049B020
NMALVA - CN19686C
Madre ERBA - IT001900139733
PENSIERO FA - CN 36054B
UNITA' - TO 15909A
OLMA - TO 34899
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
86 506 1.523 122 151 193
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
01-01-2008
Breeder
SERASIO MARGHERITA ANDREINA - VILLASTELLONE (TO) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it