Lotus
  IT004900235466  



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 116  
Meat index 115  
Muscularity 111  
Weight Increase 111  
Birth Ease 103  
Calving Ease 110  
Size 110  
Docility 87  
Reproductive precocity 95  
Genetic distance n.d.    
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -1.5% Tongue -2.2% Total -3.7% calves number 4091
4149 offspring in 1040 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
ORFEO - CN 28411B
RIBO' FA - TO 41538
LOREN - TO 29860
Padre UMAYOR FA - CN 18128D
PESCO - CN 35301B
ROMA - CN 12267C
MALIVA - CN 3338B
FINO FA - CN 24212A
TURBO FA - CN 10275D
PORPORA - CN 40808B
Madre BARONA - IT028CN010B009
NEGUS FA - CN 17354B
ROSETTA - CN 17420C
LEPRINA - CN 48005A
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
81 511 1.383 120 148 192
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
23-09-2004
Breeder
PEANO MARISA - BOVES (CN) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it