Lincoln
  IT004990076904  



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 108  
Meat index 112  
Muscularity 98  
Weight Increase 115  
Birth Ease 110  
Calving Ease 97  
Size 116  
Docility 88  
Reproductive precocity 102  
Genetic distance n.d.    
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -2.0% Tongue -1.8% Total -3.8% calves number 1680
1720 offspring in 548 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
GERONIMO - CN 29309A
OLIMPICO FA - CN 18150B
EVASA - CN 17953A
Padre DELANO FA - IT001300001991
TORINO FA - TO 3956A
VELA - TO 23293A
RAISSA - TO 43892
TEO - CN 3209D
CORTO - IT089CN643C120
TORTA-21 - CN 39952C
Madre FERA - IT004902063099
PALO - CN 30960B
ULCERA-117 - CN 13870D
NILLA - CN 11601B
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
115 540 1.419 127 145 191
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
06-11-2004
Breeder
CARENA RENATO E FIGLI VALERIO GUIDO SILVANO S.S.A. - FOSSANO (CN) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it