Quadrato
  IT004990590620  



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 118  
Meat index 115  
Muscularity 107  
Weight Increase 119  
Birth Ease 99  
Calving Ease 109  
Size 118  
Docility 94  
Reproductive precocity 104  
Genetic distance 73  
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -2.0% Tongue -1.3% Total -3.3% calves number 2650
2695 offspring in 816 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
OLIMPICO FA - CN 18150B
DELANO FA - IT001300001991
VELA - TO 23293A
Padre MARIO FA - IT002990002534
ZAINO FA - CN 201561
FODA - IT001900109166
ODA - TO 34430
SERGENTE FA - CN 33711C
VASCO FA - TO 20993A
SCOPA - TO48750
Madre LIRA - IT004900223644
SORRISO FA - NO 1132
CISTERNA - IT078CN792C014
SIRENA - CN 23589C
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
113 595 1.697 130 165 204
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
01-04-2009
Breeder
DOTTO CLAUDIO - CUNEO (CN) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it