Unico
  IT004991068099  



 
GENETIC INDICES
 
TRAIT INDEX   70 100 130 
Breeding index 127  
Meat index 120  
Muscularity 110  
Weight Increase 118  
Birth Ease 96  
Calving Ease 124  
Size 121  
Docility 107  
Reproductive precocity 103  
Genetic distance 105  
Calves Abnormalities Limbs -1.4% Tongue -1.5% Total -2.9% calves number 2976
3099 offspring in 847 farms
 
 
PEDIGREE
 
INTERNET FA - IT004902176085
NASO FA - IT004990169718
GRIVA - IT004900200143
Padre ROBI FA - IT004990758754
GENEPI FA - IT001900233757
OSTRICA - IT004990383728
ELICA - IT004034003324
ENZO FA - IT004902024392
MONTE FA - IT004990198125
IDEALE - IT004902529898
Madre PACE - IT004990485129
CITO FA - IT078CN045C012
GINEVRA - IT004900065922
URANIA - CN26915D
 
 
PERFORMANCE TEST
Phenotypic informations
 
Beginning Weight
kg
Final Weight
kg
ADG
kg/d
Height at Withers
cm
Trunk Length
cm
Chest Girth
cm
102 601 1.611 131 155 208
 
 
GENERAL NOTES
 
Birth Date
14-02-2013
Breeder
TASSONE F.LLI S.S. DI TASSONE VALERIO E LIVIO AZ. AGR. - SANT'ALBANO STURA (CN) - ITALY


 
Close Anaborapi - Str.da Trinità, 32/A 12061 Carrù - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - E-mail info@anaborapi.it


Anaborapi - Strada Trinità 32/A, 12061 Carrù (CN) - Italy - P.Iva 02215940012
Tel. +39 0173.750791 - Fax +39 0173.750915 - email info@anaborapi.it